A pack of wickless sealing wax that reminds you of your favorite things about Fall; visiting the pumpkin patch, drinking hot cider, decorating your home, pumpkin carving, campfires, raking leaves, and everything in between!
- A combination of four (4) wickless sealing wax sticks in Fall colors (burnished bronze, heart of gold, copper penny, burgundy bliss)
- Flexible wax formula that doesn't crack or break
- Each wickless sealing wax stick creates about 8 wax seals
- Eliminates ash from the wick or flame getting into wax seal
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging. For creative ideas of how to use your wax seal stamp, check out our blog.
How to Use a Wickless Wax Stick to Create a Wax Seal:
- Gather supplies needed: wax seal stamp, wax sealing spoon, wickless sealing wax sticks, candle
- Break off small pieces of wickless sealing wax stick and place into wax melting spoon
- Hold wax melting spoon over candle heat to melt wax
- Pour hot wax onto project surface (find a list of ideas here)
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool* (approx. 15 seconds)
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely setItem includes: Five (5) wickless sealing wax sticks: (1) Burnished Bronze, (2) Heart of Gold, (1) Copper Penny, (1) Burgundy Bliss