The color palette of this mix of wax beads is inspired by the colors of leaves changing in the Fall.
Four colors of wax beads are included: copper penny, burnished bronze, burgundy bliss, heart of gold
Keep it simple and use three of the same colored wax bead or create a marbled look mixing different colors together.
Wax beads are simple + easy to use for everyday projects.
We recommend using 3-4 wax beads per wax seal
1. Place three (3) wax beads in wax spoon
2. Melt over a candle or heat source
3. Pour hot wax onto project surface (i.e. envelope seal)
4. Press with your favorite wax stamp design
5. Let sit for approx. 20 seconds or until wax is cooled
You can also check out our Fall color set of wickless wax sticks