Emerald Gemstone is a deep emerald color that reminds of the birth stone for the month of May. Wax beads are simple and easy to use for everyday projects. We recommend using 3-4 beads per wax seal.
*1 Jar is approximately 175 beads
1. Place three (3) wax beads in wax spoon
2. Melt over a candle or heat source
3. Pour hot wax onto project surface (i.e. envelope seal)
4. Press with your favorite wax stamp design
5. Let sit for approx. 20 seconds or until wax is cooled
For more information on how to use wax beads, view this post:
Emerald Gemstone wax is also offered in wax sticks and wax glue sticks.