The color palette of this mix of wickless wax sticks is inspired by the colors of leaves changing in the Fall.
Four total sticks are included:
-1 stick of copper penny
-1 stick of burnished bronze
-1 stick of burgundy bliss
-1 stick of heart of gold
Each stick of wickless wax creates approx 8 wax seals.
1. Simply cut or break a piece of the wax off of the stick and place in metal spoon or press full wickless wax into wax spoon
2. Melt over a candle or heat source until spoon is full of wax
3. Pour hot wax onto project surface (i.e. envelope seal)
4. Press with your favorite wax stamp design
5. Let sit for approx. 20 seconds or until wax is cooled
You can also check out our collection of all colored wax beads