The color palette of this mix of wax beads is inspired by the colors of Christmas. Keep it simple and use three of the same colored wax bead or create a marbled look mixing different colors together.
Four colors of wax beads are included: Spruce Green, Cranberry Crush, Heart of Gold, and Pearl White.
Each stick of wickless wax creates approx 8 wax seals.
1. Simply cut or break a piece of the wax off of the stick and place in metal spoon or press full wickless wax into wax spoon
2. Melt over a candle or heat source until spoon is full of wax
3. Pour hot wax onto project surface (i.e. envelope seal)
4. Press with your favorite wax stamp design
5. Let sit for approx. 20 seconds or until wax is cooled
You can also check out our collection of Christmas Cheer wax beads