There is nothing quite like a crisp Fall day in Ohio; visiting the pumpkin patch, drinking hot cider, decorating your home, pumpkin carving, campfires, raking leaves, and everything in between!
- Hand drawn Ohio wax stamp design
- Kit includes everything needed to create a wax seal (wax stamp, sealing wax, wax sealing spoon, and candle)
- Wax stamp has rosewood handle and 2.5 cm brass stamp face
- Two sticks of durable sealing wax
- Wax sealing spoon to easily pour wax onto project
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging. For creative ideas of how to use your wax seal stamp, check out our blog.
How to Use the Wax Seal Kit:
- Gather supplies needed (everything included in kit): wax sealing stamp, sealing wickless wax sticks, wax sealing spoon, candle
- Melt sealing wickless wax sticks; chip off small pieces of wickless wax stick and place into wax sealing spoon, melt over a candle
- Pour hot wax onto project surface (find a list of ideas here)
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool* (approx. 15 seconds)
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely setItem includes: One (1) Ohio wax seal stamp, two (2) wickless wax sticks, one (1) wax sealing spoon, one (1) candle